Virtual Speech Language Pathologist - Idaho
We are working with a school district in Idaho to fill a fully remote Speech Language Pathologist position. We are actively scheduling interviews to fill the urgent need.
- ASAP - End of School Year
- Full Time
- Caseload: K - 12th
- Administer speech assessments and observations to evaluate students
- Conduct ARDs
- Meet with parents and consult with teachers
- SLP ID License
- A Master's Level Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders.
- 1099 Independent Contractor
Benefits & Incentives:
- Access to Digital Assessments & Materials
- High Pay Rate
- Weekly Paychecks - Direct Deposit
Please apply below with your updated resume if you are interested in this Position. Our positions go quickly. Please do not hesitate to apply.
Kimberly Bacares| Account Executive | Office: (813) 749-5299
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled