Virtual Speech-Language Pathologist in Alaska (Teletherapy)
Remote School Speech Therapist –Alaska-Full School Year
VocoVision has partnered with a school district in Alaska is looking to contract out a Speech-Language Pathologist position for this school year!
We connect schools with the highly qualified tele-practitioners like yourself. Using our platform, you may treat, educate, evaluate, and motivate a single student or a caseload successfully. Our platform's adaptability enables smooth service and collaboration with other teachers and students at the institution. You will have the option of working an entire year.
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Bilingual Candidates highly encouraged to apply
- Licensed SLP in Alaska
- 2 years recent school-based experience
- Teletherapy Experience preferred
- 1099 Contract
- Part-time applicant also encouraged
- Participate in IEP meetings to relate pertinent data used in the determination of students’ needs.
- Collaborate with IEP team to develop IEP goals and objectives, supportive aids, accommodations, and services to provide FAPE.
- Implement and maintain ongoing assessments to monitor student progress.
- Regularly review student progress and provide ongoing feedback to parents and other members of the IEP team on a regular basis.
- Coordinate services with students’ teachers to assure access to the general education curriculum and typically developing peers. Maintain and communicate therapy schedule in accordance with the IEP.
To be immediately considered for the position please email Fiona Harper a copy of your resume at [email protected] or text/call 770-882-2167.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled