Virtual Speech-Language Pathologist in Kansas
VocoVision has been working with this school district in Kansas currently seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist to join their growing team. This is a full-time teletherapy position working from home. The caseload will consist of k-5 students with mild to moderate needs.
- Work with and evaluate students daily in a k-5 school setting
- Create IEP’s for each student
- Communicate with the school and parents on progress and updates
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Kansas Speech-Language Pathologist License
- Recent school-based experience (2 years minimum)
- 2023 school year and 2024 school year
- Full-Time or Part-Time
- Mild to Moderate
VocoVision provides clinical and technical training as well as 24/7 support, which ensures success for the therapist, student, and school. Gain the flexibility you deserve and the time you need to have an ideal work/life balance.
To learn more about this Speech Therapy job opening, please submit your resume to Kayla Brewer at [email protected] or text/call at 678-748-5946
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled