Virtual Speech Language Pathologist in New Mexico
VocoVision is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist with communication and collaboration skills to provide virtual therapy services to students. You will conduct assessments and develop individualized treatment plans for students while working with teachers and parents to ensure student success.
VocoVision values work-life balance and offers flexible scheduling options to our employees. We also provide competitive compensation and access to training and professional development opportunities.
As a member of the VocoVision team, you will make an impact in the lives of students and their families. Join us in our mission to provide high-quality virtual therapy services and improve access to care for students across the country.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Active New Mexico SLP license
- ASHA CCC-SLP
- Communication and collaboration skills
- Experience working with students with speech and language disorders in a school or clinical setting
- Familiar using technology to provide teletherapy services
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled