Virtual Speech-Language Pathologist in Oklahoma (Teletherapy)
Remote School Speech Language Pathologist – OK– Full School Year
VocoVision has partnered with a school district in Oklahoma who is looking to contract out a Speech-Language Pathologist position for the remainder of school year!
We connect schools with the highly qualified tele-practitioners like yourself. Using our platform, you may treat, educate, evaluate, and motivate a single student or a caseload successfully. Our platform's adaptability enables smooth service and collaboration with other teachers and students at the institution. You will have the option of working an entire year.
- Caseload K-12
- 1099 Contract
- Master’s Degree (CCC’s)
- Effective communication skills in English.
- Pass criminal background check.
- At least 2 years of recent school’s experience.
- Some Tech Savviness needed.
- Must be fully licensed and credentialed for immediate hire
- Under general direction, identifies, evaluates, and prepares remedial activities for student who exhibit speech-language disorders; participates in the development of individualized goals and objectives; and evaluates student progress all in a virtual environment.
- Serves as a role model for educators and students in how to conduct themselves as citizens and as responsible, intelligent human beings.
- Helps instill in students and staff the belief in and practice of ethical principles.
- Identify students with a speech and language handicap through a multi-factored evaluation, utilizing standardized tests and/or authentic assessment activities.
- Assist in the development of curriculum guides and local policies related to speech and language handicaps.
- Provide tele-service for school and community related to speech and language handicaps.
- Provide speech/language services to students in their classrooms via Hippa/Ferpa compliant platform:
- By working with a student(s) individually and/or in small group.
- Plan a program of study that demonstrates knowledge of the subject matter, incorporates best practices, is coherent, and leads to the mastery of desired learning outcomes.
- Plan a program of study that meets the individual needs, interests, and abilities of the students, and leads to mastery of desired learning outcomes. Develop an appropriate Individualized Educational Plan that clearly communicates to parents, students, and other school personnel as appropriate.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the unique characteristics of students belonging to multiple ethnic groups, cultures, and/or at different ability levels.
- Develop a coherent instructional plan which leads students to accessing and progressing in the general curriculum and establishes clear objectives for all lessons, units, projects, and other instructional activities.
- Clearly communicate goals and objectives to parent, students, and as appropriate, other school personnel.
- Attend school-wide conferences for parents if requested.
- Prepare and provide data for progress reports, report cards, intervention assistance teams and/or other reports as required.
- Maintain required licenses.
- Demonstrate regular and predictable attendance.
- Performs all duties in conformity to the adopted Board Policy.
VocoVision provides clinical and technical training as well as 24/7 support, which ensures success for the therapist, student, and school. Gain the flexibility you deserve and the time you need to have an ideal work/life balance.
To be immediately considered for the position please email Fiona Harper a copy of your resume at [email protected] or text/call 770-882-2167.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled