Virtual Speech Language Pathologist in Virginia
Job Type: Full-Time (Contract)
ProCare Therapy is currently seeking a Virtual Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to provide therapy services to K-12th grade students in a remote setting. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a school setting, as well as strong communication and technology skills.
As a Virtual SLP, you will be responsible for evaluating and treating students with communication disorders of all ages and backgrounds. You will provide individual and group therapy sessions, and work closely with teachers, parents, and other school staff to implement effective communication strategies in the classroom.
- Conduct evaluations and assessments to determine the need for speech therapy services
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans to address students' communication disorders
- Provide individual and group therapy sessions using virtual platforms and technology
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other school staff to implement effective communication strategies in the classroom
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of student progress and treatment plans
- Communicate regularly with parents and other caregivers regarding student progress and treatment
- Participate in meetings and professional development opportunities as required by ProCare Therapy and the school district
- Master's Degree in Communication Disorders or Speech Pathology
- Active license in Speech-Language Pathology in the state of Virginia
- At least two years of school experience
- Strong communication skills and proficiency with technology
- Must provide your own liability insurance and be comfortable with being a 1099 contractor
If you're passionate about helping students with communication disorders and are interested in working as a Virtual Speech Language Pathologist in Virginia, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity today!
If interested, apply, and contact me below with your resume attached:
Jeff Volosin- Director of Educational Telehealth Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled