Virtual Speech Language Pathologist Job in Connecicut
The Sunbelt Staffing VocoVision team is a dedicated group of professionals committed to providing exceptional teletherapy services. With expertise in the field of telepractice, VocoVision's team includes skilled Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational Therapists, and other related specialists. They work collaboratively to deliver high-quality virtual therapy sessions to students across the United States.
Position: School-based Teleservices Speech Language Pathologist Job
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program.
- Connecticut state licensure or eligibility for licensure.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC-SLP) preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Conduct assessments and evaluations to diagnose speech and language disorders.
- Develop individualized treatment plans and goals.
- Provide speech therapy services to students in-person or virtually.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to support students' communication needs.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunities for professional development and growth.
- Supportive and inclusive work environment.
How to Apply: To apply for the Speech Language Pathologist position, please submit your updated resume and licensure information to [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled