Virtual Speech Language Pathologist Job in Illinois
Frustrated with soaring gas prices? Work from home as a Speech Language Pathologist with VocoVision and stop busting your budget at the pump! VocoVision, a company dedicated exclusively to teletherapy, is actively interviewing dedicated Speech Language Pathologists for a position with a school district in Illinois. There are still immediate vacancies and the district is also interviewing candidates for the 2022-23 school year.
We connect students in need with highly qualified Speech Language Pathologists. Our innovative online platform allows you to provide the same services you would offer on-site from the comfort of your own home. The online platform allows therapists, teachers, students and school administrators to collaborate efficiently and ensures each student receives the assistance he/she needs.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- IL SLP license or ability to obtain license
- ASHA CCC's
- At least 2 years of school experience
- Working knowledge of the IEP process
- Updated computer with high speed internet
- Use written and oral tests, as well as special instruments, to diagnose the nature and extent of impairment.
- Analyze speech, language and swallowing irregularities.
- Develop an individualized plan of care tailored to each student's needs
- Write and maintain student case notes and reports
- Educate and counsel families, caregivers, and other professionals
- Perform other position-related duties as assigned, depending on assignment setting
To be a part of our team, click APPLY NOW or call/text Jeremy Senterfitt directly at 678-710-7948 to discuss this position further.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled