Virtual Speech Language Pathologist Job in Minnesota Schools
100% Remote Speech Language Pathologist Needed for Minnesota-Full Time Position
- Job requires Minnesota Speech Language Pathologist certification but can live anywhere in the US
- Qualifications include being tech-savvy, organized, flexible and accountable, as job requires delivering services to students onsite while Speech Language Pathologist works from home.
- You must complete a short tech screen prior to interviewing
- 2 years of experience in a school position
- Attend IEP meetings as needed and complete progress reports
- Conduct evaluations and assessments to identify students’ needs
If you are a Speech Language Pathologist in Minnesota and would like to apply for this work-from-home job, please apply here and send your resume to [email protected]. I can also be reached at 813-219-1083.
Software, training, and technical support are provided to ensure success with aiding students from home.
Vocovision Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled