Virtual Speech Language Pathologist Job in Nevada
Want to make an impact in young student’s lives? There is a great school in Nevada that is hiring a fulltime SLP to work completely remote. VocoVision will provide you with everything you need to effectively work from home.
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Active SLP state license
- 2 years of school experience
- K-12 caseload (Candidate’s preference)
- Provide therapy, evaluations, write IEPs and collect data
- Contract position (1099) for 22-23 school year
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now or contact Allison Stickle via email [email protected] or phone 678-392-3132.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled