Virtual Speech Language Pathologist Job in Rhode Island School
Speech Language Pathologist in Rhode Island – 100% Remote Job
A school district in Wisconsin is in search of a Speech Language Pathologist to provide virtual services to an elementary aged caseload this school year.
- Rhode Island Speech Language Pathologist license
- 2 years pediatric or school-based experience
- Self-motivated mindset as this is a completely remote job
- Attend IEP meetings as needed and complete progress reports
- Conduct evaluations and assessments to identify students’ needs
We provide software, training, and technical support, to ensure success with aiding students from home. If you would like to be considered for this Rhode Island Speech Language Pathologist job, please apply here and email your resume to [email protected]. You can also call or text me at 813-219-1083. To ensure a response in a timely manner please complete both actions.
Vocovision Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled