Virtual Speech Language Pathologist Job | New Jersey
Work-from-Home Speech Language Pathologist Job for School in New Jersey
VocoVision is partnering with a New Jersey school district to bring on a virtual Speech Language Pathologist for this school year.
- Must have New Jersey Speech Language Pathologist license
- Must be familiar with IEP Process
- School hours
- Must be a New Jersey licensed Speech Language Pathologist
- Self-motivated mindset as this job is completely remote
- Must carry liability insurance while in this role
Job requires candidate to be tech savvy and we would like for them to have experience with teletherapy prior to Covid closure but it is not mandatory. Candidates must also complete a short tech screen prior to interviewing with the school. This is a 1099 contract. VocoVision provides software, training, and technical support, to ensure success with aiding students from home.
If you are a Speech Language Pathologist licensed in New Jersey and would like to be considered for this job, please send your most current resume to [email protected] and call or text 813-219-1083. Please complete both actions in order to receive a response in a timely manner.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled