Virtual Speech Language Pathologist (K-12) Full-Time
ProCare Therapy is seeking a qualified virtual Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team for the upcoming school year. This is a full-time, 100% remote opportunity, allowing the SLP to work from the comfort of their own home while serving students in K-12 grade levels.
- Provide virtual speech and language services to students according to their individualized education plan (IEP) goals and objectives
- Conduct assessments and evaluations to determine student needs and progress
- Collaborate with parents, teachers, and other members of the educational team to develop and implement effective treatment plans
- Maintain accurate and timely documentation of services provided and student progress
- Participate in virtual team meetings, trainings, and professional development opportunities as required
- Master’s degree in Communication Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology
- Active license in Speech-Language Pathology
- At least 2 years of school-based experience
- Strong communication skills and proficiency with technology
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from ASHA or CFY supervision provided
- Comfortable with being a 1099 contractor and providing your own liability insurance
Apply today and join the ProCare Therapy team!
Jeff Volosin- Director of Educational Telehealth Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly.