Virtual Speech Language Pathologist: Make a Difference From Anywhere
ProCare Therapy, a recruiting and staffing agency, is currently hiring for a school-based virtual Speech-Language Pathologist position across various locations in the country. As a member of our team, you will work with K-12th grade students, providing quality speech and language therapy services in a virtual setting.
- Conduct assessments and provide individualized treatment plans for students with communication disorders
- Develop and implement speech and language therapy interventions
- Work collaboratively with educators and parents to ensure optimal progress for students
- Maintain accurate and detailed student records and progress reports
- Participate in IEP meetings and provide input on students' goals and progress
- Stay up-to-date with the latest research, trends, and best practices in speech and language therapy
- Master’s degree in Communication Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology
- Active license in Speech-Language Pathology
- At least 2 years of school-based experience
- Strong communication skills and proficiency with technology
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from ASHA or CFY supervision provided
- Comfortable with being a 1099 contractor and providing your own liability insurance
If you’re ready to make a difference in the lives of students across the country, apply today and join the ProCare Therapy team!
Jeff Volosin- Director of Educational Telehealth Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly.