Virtual Speech Language Pathologist Role | New York School-Based Job | 23/24 School Year
Join VocoVision as a virtual Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) and make a difference in students' lives. This is a 1099 position - apply today!
Job Title:Virtual Speech Language Pathologist Role | New York School-Based Job | 23/24 School Year
Are you a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) seeking a remote opportunity? VocoVision is looking for a passionate and experienced SLP to join our virtual team. Help students thrive through teletherapy from anywhere in this 1099 position.
- Conduct speech assessments and therapy sessions using VocoVision's state-of-the-art teletherapy platform.
- Collaborate with students, parents, and educators to ensure student growth.
- Maintain accurate records and stay updated with speech-language pathology trends.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology.
- New York Speech-Language Pathologist license.
- ASHA CCC-SLP.
- Experience with students in educational or clinical settings, or successful completion of clinical interview.
- Proficient in teletherapy platforms and technology.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- A passion for helping students achieve their speech and language goals.
- Enjoy the flexibility of remote work with a flexible schedule.
- Competitive pay as a 1099 contractor.
- Access to professional development opportunities to expand your skills.
- Engage in a collaborative and supportive team environment.
- Make an impact on students' lives through teletherapy.
If you are ready to join VocoVision as an SLP, submit your resume to [email protected].
Riley Kelly | Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled