Virtual Speech Language Pathologist (School-based)
Location: Multiple states across the U.S.
ProCare Therapy is currently seeking a highly motivated and dedicated Virtual Speech Language Pathologist for the upcoming school year. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a school setting and be comfortable providing virtual services to students.
- Conduct assessments and evaluations to determine students' communication needs
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans for students
- Provide virtual speech and language therapy to students via video conferencing
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to support students' communication goals
- Monitor student progress and adjust treatment plans as necessary
- Maintain accurate and timely documentation of services provided
- Master’s degree in Communication Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology
- Active license in Speech-Language Pathology
- At least 2 years of school-based experience
- Strong communication skills and proficiency with technology
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from ASHA or CFY supervision provided
- Comfortable with being a 1099 contractor and providing your own liability insurance
Apply today and join the ProCare Therapy team!
Jeff Volosin- Director of Educational Telehealth Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly.