Virtual Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Position in Washington
VocoVision is looking for a Speech-Language Pathologist with excellent communication and collaboration skills to provide virtual therapy services to students. Speech-Language Pathologists will virtually administer assessments and develop personalized treatment plans for students while collaborating with teachers and parents to ensure student success.
VocoVision values work-life balance and offers flexible scheduling options to our virtual therapists. We also provide competitive compensation and access to training and professional development opportunities.
As a VocoVision's team member, you will make a difference in the lives of students. Join VocoVision's mission to provide high-quality teletherapy services and improve access to needed services for students.
- Master's Wasghington in Speech-Language Pathology
- Active Minnesota SLP license
- ASHA CCC-SLP
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Experience working with students in a school or clinical setting
- Tech Savvy and comfortable navigating technology to provide teletherapy services
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled