Virtual Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) | School Based $50/hr +
We are working with a school district in California to fill a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) position. This district is wanting to hire a serious, well-qualified candidate as soon as they can.
- State Speech Language Pathologist License
- Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communications Disorders
- 2 + years of school experience
- Ability to obtain liability insurance
- Full Time
- Caseload: K-12 with 63 students
- 100% Work from home
- More details will be given during the interview
- Work from home
- 1099 taxes
- Weekly Pay
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, apply below with a current resume! I can be reached by phone/text during business hours.
Shayla Sperin | Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled