Virtual Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Are you a licensed Speech Language Pathologist looking for an exciting new opportunity to work with students from the comfort of your own home? ProCare Therapy is partnering with a highly-regarded school district in California to find a Virtual Speech Language Pathologist for the upcoming academic year. The SLP will be responsible for evaluating and treating students with communication disorders of all ages and backgrounds.
- Full-time, 37.5 hours per week
- K-12 caseload
- Conduct evaluations and assessments to determine the presence and severity of communication disorders
- Provide individual and group therapy sessions, and work closely with teachers, parents, and other school staff to implement effective communication strategies in the classroom
- Develop and maintain treatment plans, progress reports, and other documentation as required by the school district
- Use virtual platforms and technology to deliver therapy services to students in a remote setting
- Participate in meetings and professional development opportunities as required by the school district
- Master's degree in Communication Disorders or Speech Pathology
- Active California license in Speech-Language Pathology
- At least two years of school experience
- Comfortable with being a 1099 contractor
- Strong communication skills and proficiency with technology
If you are a highly motivated, self-directed Speech Language Pathologist with a passion for helping students succeed, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity today!
Jeff Volosin- Director of Educational Telehealth Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly.