Virtual Speech Language Pathologist | St. Cloud, MN
Virtual Speech-Language Pathologist
We are seeking a licensed Speech-Language Pathologist to work virtually and provide support to students in need of speech and language services. As a virtual Speech-Language Pathologist, you will work with students, teachers, and parents to support communication and academic success.
- Conduct assessments, evaluations, and interventions to support student speech and language development.
- Provide consultation to teachers, parents, and administrators to develop effective learning plans.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to support student success.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of student progress and services provided.
- Participate in team meetings and professional development opportunities.
- Master's degree or higher in Speech-Language Pathology
- State Licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist
- At least 2 years of experience in a school setting preferred
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Comfortable with technology and virtual platforms
Please submit your resume, cover letter, and a list of three professional references to [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled