Virtual Speech-Language Pathologist Teletherapy
Virtual Speech-Language Pathologist – Teletherapy
VocoVision is working with a School District in Pennsylvania to find a passionate Speech-Language Pathologist for the upcoming school year. We are looking for a SLP to provide tele-speech services to children with mild to moderate needs, from grades k-12th.
VocoVision provides technical training, 24/7 support, and giving you the ability to work from home.
Requirements for this position:
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Licensed Pennsylvania SLP
- At least 2 years of school-based experience
- Responsible for creating IEPs, testing, evaluations, assessments, and writing reports
Advantages of Teletherapy:
- Work from home
- Eliminate commuting hassles
- Decrease exposure to sickness
- Increase autonomy
You can apply to this position by sending your resume and references to Meghan Tonnesen at email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled