Virtual Speech-Language Pathologist Teletherapy
Virtual Speech-Language Pathologist – Teletherapy
A school district in Alabama is searching for a Speech-Language Pathologist to join their team this school year!
- 37.5 hours/week
- Elementary school
- Attend IEP meetings
- Can interview immediately
- Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Licensed SLP in Alabama
- Recent school-based experience
- Work from home
- Increased flexibility and autonomy
- Decreased expenses for transportation
- Software, training, and technical support provided
If you or a colleague are interested in this position or teletherapy in general, apply below or send your resume and 2-3 references to Meghan Tonnesen at [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled