Virtual Speech-Language Pathologist Teletherapy
Virtual Speech-Language Pathologist – Teletherapy
A school district in Maryland is looking for a certified Speech Pathologist for the upcoming school year. This is work from home, teletherapy position that allows you to provide their services to students who need them the most, all from the comfort of your own home.
VocoVision supplies you with the necessary tools and training to make your transition to teletherapy as seamless as possible.
- Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- At least 2 years of school-based experience
- Maryland SLP License
- IEP meeting and reports
- Effectively communicate with faculty, staff, and parents
Benefits of Teletherapy:
- Work from home
- Increased flexibility and autonomy
- Decreased expenses for commuting
- Work/life balance
If you are interested in this position, or teletherapy in general, please feel free to contact Meghan Tonnesen.
VocoVision Account Executive
[email protected] – send resume and 2-3 references
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled