Virtual Speech-Language Pathologist: Transform Students' Futures and Inspire Change
ProCare Therapy is hiring a passionate and dedicated Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to work virtually with a top-tier school district in the state of Oregon! As a Teletherapy SLP, you will be responsible for providing evaluation, treatment, and ongoing therapy to students with a range of communication disorders, from elementary to high school grade levels.
This exciting position offers the flexibility to work from the comfort of your own home while making a significant impact on students' lives. You will collaborate with other educators and support staff to develop and implement individualized treatment plans and communication strategies that support student progress.
- Conducting evaluations and assessments to determine student needs
- Developing and implementing individualized treatment plans
- Providing ongoing individual and group therapy services to students
- Collaborating with teachers and other school personnel to develop effective communication strategies for students
- Documenting student progress and maintaining accurate records
- Participating in team meetings and professional development opportunities as required
- Utilizing virtual platforms and technology to deliver therapy services to students in a remote setting
- Master's degree in Communication Disorders or Speech Pathology
- Active license in Speech-Language Pathology
- At least two years of school experience
- Comfortable with being a 1099 contractor
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency with technology
If you're a dynamic and motivated SLP looking to make a difference in students' lives and take your career to the next level, this is the opportunity for you! Contact us today to learn more about this exciting position.
Jeff Volosin- Director of Educational Telehealth Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled