Virtual Speech-Language Pathologist Virginia Full-Time
Virtual Speech-Language Pathologist – Virginia – Full-Time
A school district in Virginia is looking for an experienced SLP to join their team! The Speech-Language Pathologist will coordinate with teachers and other therapists to perform direct and indirect services as assigned by district leaders.
- Carry out student's IEPs and determine appropriate progression of students within the realm of the established IEPs.
- Perform tests and treatments individually or with assistance as needed.
- Collaborate with occupational therapists, physical therapists, parents and other members of the IEP team relative to individual student IEP and progress.
- Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- School-based experience + experience as case manager
- Licensed SLP in Virginia
- Limited part-time availability
Please reach out to Meghan Tonnesen via email or phone with any interest in this position or teletherapy in general.
VocoVision Account Executive
Meghan.Tonnesen@vocovision.com – send resume and 2-3 references
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled