Virtual Speech-Language Pathologist Work from Home
Virtual Speech-Language Pathologist – Work from Home
VocoVision is seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to work with students at a Kansas school district using an innovative online platform. This position is for this school year and is a full-time position that will average 37.5 hours a week. This position deals with mild to moderate cases. Therapists will be provided the software and training needed to succeed, as well as 24/7 technical support every step of the way.
Interviews ae currently being scheduled. Please apply today for immediate consideration.
- MA or MS CCC-SLP
- Active License in Speech-Language Pathology in Kansas
- Minimum 2 years of school-based experience
Advantages of Teletherapy:
- Work from Home
- Increased flexibility and autonomy
- Paid for all direct and indirect services
- Consistent caseload
- Clinical and technical training + support provided
Please apply below or email your resume to Meghan Tonnesen at [email protected].
VocoVision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled