Virtual Speech-Language Pathologist Work from Home
Virtual Speech-Language Pathologist – Work from Home
A school district in Pennsylvania is currently looking for a Speech-Language Pathologist interested in working from home.
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Active Pennsylvania License
- Previous school experience
- Implementing IEPs
- Providing direct and indirect therapy
- Provide the same services you would onsite over a complete online platform
- Work from home
- Save time and money on commuting
- Mild to moderate caseloads
- 1099 Contractors
If you are interested in the position, please contact Meghan Tonnesen at [email protected]!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled