Virtual Speech Language Pathologist
Bilingual Tele-Speech Pathologist 2021-2022 School Year
A California school is searching for a full-time, complete remote Speech Language Pathologist to support the district for the 2021-2022 the school year. Clinicians will be responsible for performing evaluations, creating & maintaining IEPs, assisting with setting and achieving goals for students, and ensuring family and staff are updated on the needs and progress of students.
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- CCC Required
- California State License
- 2+ years of experience working in a school setting
- 37.5 Hours/ Week
- Kindergarten through 12th grade caseload
- Start ASAP
- Must have reliable internet, desktop or laptop computer, webcam, microphone, and basic computer skills
- Software and training will be provided
For immediate consideration, submit your resume via email. Give me a call for further information!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled