Virtual Speech Language Pathologist
Work-From-Home School SLP Job Openings based in Illinois
Are you looking for an energizing, meaningful, and highly rewarding career from the comfort of your home office? Here at VocoVision, we have just what every virtual SLP needs. Our company drives innovation in the educational world, connecting schools with expert remote speech providers. Right now, we’re working with multiple districts in IL to fill online School CCC-SLP jobs; full-time and part-time, for this semester and the upcoming school year. If you too have a passion for what we do, giving students and families access to the therapy services they need, see more details below.
- Elementary School Population
- Less than 45 students
- Direct services
- Assessments and Evaluations
- Flexible hours
- Full and part-time positions open
- Multiple school sites
What to expect:
- The Speech-Language Pathologists (SLP) work under the direction and supervision of the Associate Director of Speech-Language Services and will work with elementary students in screening, evaluating, diagnosing, and treating disorders of speech and language communication
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, and communicate with both adults and children
- Successful candidates will demonstrate an ability to assess all areas of speech and language development, provide direct instruction to students, and consult to team members in a collaborative manner.
- Speech-language pathologists will develop individualized goals & Individualized Education Plans consistent with state/federal laws and regulations, provide case management for students with speech/language disabilities, and implement programs in the least restrictive environment appropriate for the student.
- State DOE licensure
- 2 years of recent experience
- If you are new to school speech therapy, we are able to offer a clinical exception interview to assess the level of support you might need on a teletherapy assignment.
- Master's degree
- ASHA CCC
Why Partner with VocoVision?
- Remote assignments – 100% Work-from-home positions
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Guaranteed hours
- We offer extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Remote work in Schools possible.
- VocoVision, rather than appearing out of the pandemic, has been an established remote services resource for schools stretching the country to assist in bringing education into the future for more than a decade.
- Independent contracts
If you think that this may be a good fit for you, please reach out to me as soon as possible for full consideration. For quick consideration and a faster interview process, please send over a copy of your resume directly to the email address seen below.
Director of Educational Resources
VocoVision | ProCare Therapy
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled