Virtual Speech Language Pathologist
Washington Work-From-Home School SLP Jobs
Discover the true benefit of a flexible virtual job when you join the VocoVision team. Begin a school career that allows you to provide special education, mental health, or speech services with our team of dedicated professionals to help you each step of the way. We have full and part-time openings for Washington State licensed Speech Therapists for next school year, the summer, and the current semester. Please reach out to [email protected] for more information.
- Elementary School Population
- Less than 45 students
- Direct services
- Assessments and Evaluations
- Flexible hours
- Full and part-time positions open
- Multiple school sites
What to expect:
- The Speech-Language Pathologists (SLP) work under the direction and supervision of the Associate Director of Speech-Language Services and will work with elementary students in screening, evaluating, diagnosing, and treating disorders of speech and language communication
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, and communicate with both adults and children
- Successful candidates will demonstrate an ability to assess all areas of speech and language development, provide direct instruction to students, and consult to team members in a collaborative manner.
- Speech-language pathologists will develop individualized goals & Individualized Education Plans consistent with state/federal laws and regulations, provide case management for students with speech/language disabilities, and implement programs in the least restrictive environment appropriate for the student.
- State DOE licensure
- 2 years of recent experience
- If you are new to school speech therapy, we are able to offer a clinical exception interview to assess the level of support you might need on a teletherapy assignment.
- Master's degree
- ASHA CCC
Why Partner with VocoVision?
- Remote assignments – 100% Work-from-home positions
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Guaranteed hours
- We offer extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Remote work in Schools possible.
- VocoVision, rather than appearing out of the pandemic, has been an established remote services resource for schools stretching the country to assist in bringing education into the future for more than a decade.
- Independent contracts
If this sounds like an remote SLP work opportunity that you'd like to learn more about, please reach out to me today by either phone or email. I'd be happy to answer any questions that you may have about our virtual learning platform, and help facilitate a phone interview scheduled between you and the district’s leadership
Senior Director of Educational Resources
VocoVision | ProCare Therapy
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled