Virtual Speech Language Pathologist
ProCare therapy and VocoVision are actively seeking out a virtual SLP for a contract work-from-home position, with hours flexible to your availability, located in the Washington area. As a VocoVision employee, you can expect to be paid for your guaranteed hours as well any extra time you may put in, and indirect hours, on a weekly basis, and can work anywhere nationwide. We have openings for the current semester, extended school year for summer, as well as the upcoming school year. If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please send me your resume to [email protected] so I can contact you immediately regarding the position.
- Full time
- K-12th case load
- Provide diagnostics and therapy to kiddos with communication disorders including aphasia, apraxia, dysarthria, and voice disorders
- Participate in school IEP, MFE, parent, and team meetings
- Schedule and execute assessments clearly and effectively
- Speech Language Pathologist STATE license
- Requires Master’s level degree
- Competitive compensation
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
Contact me to learn more about this excellent opportunity. You can also email me your resume to expedite the hiring process. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
ProCare Therapy | VocoVision
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled