VIRTUAL SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGISTS NEEDED (Part-Time)
Virtual School SLP - Speech Language Pathologist - PART-TIME
ProCare Therapy has partnered with a school district seeking a full time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). The Special Education Director is ready to interview qualified candidates. This line of work has impact throughout the Office of Special Education in the district. Please see additional details about this opportunity below:
- Develop, implement and monitor IEP s for students eligible for special education
- Moderate to severe case load
- Master's Degree in Speech and Communicative Disorders
- School experience required.
- Georgia SLP license
- Independent Contractor
- Clinical and Technical Meetings
- Weekly Paychecks
- Monthly CEU Opportunities
To be considered for this position, please contact Bethany Duquette at 678-534-3218. Please send a copy of your resume with 2-3 professional references to: [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled