Virtual Speech Pathologist-CCC-Washington
Work from home for a school district in Washington as a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)! Enjoy the luxury of working from the comfort of your home! Clinician must have an active license in Washington and will be responsible for an Elementary caseload of mild to moderate students.
- Master’s Level Degree
- CCC Required
- ESA Cert Required
- School Based Experience is a Must
- 30 Students on Caseload
- 37.5 Hours/Week (Will consider Part-Time applicants)
- Start ASAP- EOSY
- Hourly Pay
- Eliminates travel hassles
- Toolkit and Assessments Provided
- Clinical and Technical Training Provided
- No additional cost for access to software
To apply please submit your information below or email your resume to Account Executive Taylor Langston at [email protected]. Call directly at 770-776-2079 for any questions regarding this position or positions available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled