Virtual speech pathologist job opportunity with Maryland school district
Vocovision is looking for an experienced speech language pathologist to provide services to K-12 students at a school district in the Hyattsville, Maryland area. The ideal candidate will be available for full-time, 100% virtual services.
Candidates working with Vocovision will be fully equipped with the necessary materials and resources needed for successful teletherapy practice.
What we offer:
- Full clinical/tech training and support
- Toolkit with materials for IEP planning, evaluations and assessments
- Competitive hourly rate that is the same for both direct and indirect services
- Masters degree or higher
- CCC licensed SLP in Maryland
- Able to pass a tech screen
- Two years of school-based experience
Email resume to [email protected] or call 813-471-0161.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled