Virtual Speech Pathologist - New York - Part Time - Remainder of School Year
Virtual Speech Pathologist - New York - Part Time
License in Rhode Island highly preferred or willing to get licensed. NO TRAVEL REQUIRED!
VocoVision allows our Speech Therapist to offer treatment and assessments through Telepractice. The CCC - SLP would be able to serve students with differing needs, including: Articulation/Phonology, Language Impairments, Fluency, Autism Spectrum Disorders, Literacy/Written Language,and Childhood Apraxia of Speech.
This is a work from home opportunity.
- Full or part time hours (20 - 35 hours per week)
- School experience preferred with PreK-10th grade students
- Basic clinical and technical training will be provided
- ASAP start for rest of Spring Semester
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
License or Certification:
- ASHA Certified
- Licensed in the state of residence as a speech therapist
- Willing to get licensed in an additional state not required, but a major plus
If you are interested in this awesome opportunity or would like to be considered for future opportunities, please apply by submitting your resume today to Daryl.Porter@vocovision.com for expedited review!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled