Virtual Speech Pathologist - North Carolina - Immediate Interview (Remainder of School Year/Summer)
Virtual Speech Pathologist - North Carolina - Immediate Interview
License in Virginia or South Carolina highly preferred or willing to get licensed. NO TRAVEL REQUIRED!
This is a work from home opportunity.
- Full or part time hours (20 - 35 hours per week)
- School experience preferred with PreK-10th grade students
- Basic clinical and technical training will be provided
- ASAP start for rest of Spring Semester
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
License and Certification:
- ASHA Certified
- Licensed in the state of residence as a speech therapist
- Willing to get licensed in an additional state not required, but a major plus
If you are interested in this awesome opportunity or would like to be considered for future opportunities, please apply by submitting your resume today to Daryl.Porter@vocovision.com for expedited review!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled