Virtual Speech Pathologist Position in Pennsylvania
Vocovision is seeking a SLP who is familiar with a variety of speech disorders, and comfortable working with mild to moderate disabilities. Candidates with previous school experience a PLUS.
- Master's Degree
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC)
- Rhode Island State SLP Licensed and certified
- Experience with pediatrics
- Participation in IEP meetings and with IEP process
- Efficient communication with parents and staff
- Prior School experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of Medicaid Billing
- Ability to work collaboratively with other therapists on staff.
- Ability to work independently
- Addressing personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs which impact educational goals.
- Assisting in evaluations and providing appropriate goals for students that require speech/language therapy.
- Providing continued support for students' Individual Education Programs (IEPs).
- Maintaining appropriate records and documentation.
- Developing and implementing IEPs
- Performing all related work, documentation, and reporting as required.
If qualified and interested in a Speech Language Pathologist position in Pennsylvania, please email an updated resume to:
Xavier Parter | VocoVision
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled