Virtual Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) in Delaware.
Virtual/Teletherapy Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH)
Are you looking for a great new opportunity? VocoVision has teamed up with an excellent school district in Delaware looking for someone to join their team as a Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing for the upcoming school year for a position based in the LAUREL area! If we find the right candidate to fill the position, there is an opportunity of renewing for the next school year. Apply now and get an interview today.
- Part Time
- 7.5 Hours per week
- Full 2022 - 2023 School Year
- K-12th Grade Caseload
- Case Manager Collaboration, Recommendations, hearing aids, etc.
- 1099 Position
- Master's Level Degree in Education for Teaching Deaf Students
- Active Deaf Education (DHH) certification in the state of Delaware
- Must have license
- At least two years of school experience
- Home computer with high internet speed
- Must be tech savvy (we do have training for the software!)
- Must provide your own liability insurance and be comfortable with being a 1099 contractor
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Weekly paycheck
- Medical coverage
- Travel assistance
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected] From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process. It is my goal to help you so please feel free to contact me via phone at 904-239-5652 for any additional information! Looking for full time virtual work? Contact me directly via my number!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled