Virtual Teacher of the Deaf/Hard Of Hearing Job in Iowa | 22/23 School Year
A school in Iowa is actively hiring a qualified Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher (DHH) for the 22/23 school year. Interviews are happening now. See details below.
- Full Times
- Full School Year
- Caseload: K-12
- Clinical and Technical support provided
- Plans instruction as needed per individual education plans
- Develop appropriate IEP goals based on the individual
- Consult with parents and other professionals regarding the student's needs
- Using amplification devices for the students
- Deaf and Hearing-Impaired Teacher Certification
- Auditory oral approach
To be considered for this position you may apply here and please send your resume to [email protected]
I look forward to connecting with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled