Virtual Teacher of the Visually Impaired in North Carolina (Teletherapy)
Teacher of The Visually Impaired - Teletherapy – North Carolina
VocoVision is seeking to hire a remote full-time Teacher of the Visually Impaired (TVI). Work from the comfort of your own home! The selected clinician would be able to implement specialized goals per the student’s IEP. Will be responsible for conducting evaluations for students K-12, mild to moderate cases only. Required to have at least 2 years of experience in a school setting.
- Master’s Level Degree in Education for Visually Impaired Students
- Full certified TVI in North Carolina
- Must have 2 years of experience as a Teacher of The Visually Impaired (TVI)
- 10-12 hours/week
- Service times: 7:30-8:05, 9:00-11:20, 1:50-2:30 pm
- Two students: one middle school , one elementary
- 22/23 school year
To be immediately considered for the position please email Fiona Harper a copy of your resume at [email protected] or text/call 770-882-2167.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly.