Virtual Teacher of the Visually Impaired - New York
VocoVision has partnered with a fantastic New York school to find a self-motivated and passionate TVI to handle a K-12 caseload on a full-time basis! Teachers will be responsible for supporting students through core curriculum, braille skills, and independent living strategies.
- Master’s Degree in Education for Visually Impaired Students
- Current New York State Teaching Certification in Visual Education
- 2+ years of experience working in a school environment
- Must have reliable internet, desktop or laptop computer, webcam, microphone, and basic computer knowledge.
- Software and training are provided
- On-site staff support
Opportunities are going quickly! Submit your resume via email or give me a call for further inquiry!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled