Virtual Teletherapy Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Job in Louisiana
Join our virtual team as a Teletherapy Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) and provide therapy services from the comfort of your home. Apply now to make an impact on the lives of students through teletherapy!
Job Title: Remote Teletherapy Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) - VocoVision
Description: Looking for an opportunity as a Teletherapy Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP)? Join VocoVision's remote team of Speech-Language Pathologists and deliver therapy services to students through our all-inclusive teletherapy platform. Work from home, make a difference, and apply today!
- Conduct assessments and evaluations using VocoVision s teletherapy technology.
- Develop personalized treatment plans and provide evidence-based therapy sessions.
- Work with parents, teachers, and professionals for effective communication and progress monitoring.
- Maintain session notes and reports.
- Stay in the loop with the latest research and advancements in speech-language pathology.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Have a valid LA SLP licensure
- ASHA certification (CCC-SLP).
- Experience working with children in schools or clinical settings.
- Proficient navigating technology/teletherapy platforms.
- Passionate, dependable, and ready to help students achieve their speech and language goals.
- Work remotely with flexible hours.
- Enjoy competitive compensation.
- Access professional development opportunities and access to resources.
- Be a part of a supportive and collaborative team environment.
- Make an impact on students' lives.
Ready to start as a Teletherapy Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP)? Send us your resume to [email protected] and call 813-358-5769.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled