Virtual Teletherapy - Speech Pathologist (SLP-CCC) - NO RELOCATION/COMMUTE
Virtual Teletherapy - At Home Speech Pathologist (SLP-CCC) - NO TRAVEL
VocoVision allows our Speech Therapist to offer treatment and assessments through Telepractice. SLPs would be able to serve clients with differing needs, including: Articulation/Phonology, Language Impairments, Fluency, Autism Spectrum Disorders, Literacy/Written Language, Augmentative/Alternative Communication, and Childhood Apraxia of Speech from the comfort of your own home.
Interviews are currently being scheduled so apply now!
- North Carolina
- Full or part time accepted
- 20 - 30 hours
- School setting experience with K-12th grade students on-site
- Basic clinical and technical training will be provided
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- ASHA Certified, CCCs
- Licensed in the state of Oregon for a speech therapist
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply by contacting Senior Associate Daryl. Please submit your resume to Daryl.Porter@vocovision.com for instantant review.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled