Virtual Texas Speech Language Pathologist Job
VocoVision is searching for a virtual speech language pathologist in a school district in Texas to provide services virtually to students with mild to moderate disabilities. This is a 1099, full-time or part-time position that will start as soon as possible.
Duties include IEP planning, evaluations, and assessments along with direct services to students with mild to moderate disabilities.
- 100% work from home
- Competitive hourly rates
- Weekly pay
- Equal rates for direct and indirect hours
- Guaranteed weekly hours
- Support from our clinical team of teletherapy professionals
- Intuitive teletherapy toolkit with training modules
Qualified SLP s MUST:
- Have at least a master s degree
- Be a licensed SLP in Texas state
- Teaching Certification
- Be experienced in the school/pediatric setting
- Must own an updated computer necessary to pass a brief tech screen test. iPads, tablets and Google Chromebooks will not work.
For immediate consideration please email your resume to [email protected] or call directly at 813-915-6009.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled