Virtual Utah SLP-CCC Job | Full-time
Remote Elementary School Speech Therapist Needed - UT
VocoVision has a contract Speech Language Pathologist opening for an excellent school district in Utah. If we find the right candidate to fill the position, there is an opportunity of renewing for the next school year. ASHA Certified Utah SLPs with schools experience preferred.
- Elementary School population
- Multiple openings
- Population assigned based on experience
- Itinerant openings available
- Direct services
- Assessments and Evaluations
- Facilitates instruction and therapy to students with speech and language needs
- Consults with and assists general and special education classroom teachers in helping students with speech and language challenges.
- Maintains professional ethics as established by the American Speech Language Association
- Conducts assessments and screenings to identify students with speech/language impairments
- Implement and follow the referral process as outlined
- Administer and interpret appropriate assessments
- Participate in developing appropriate I.E.P.'s
- Manage individualized educational programs for speech/language remediation and monitor same
- Develop an effective schedule for speech/language therapy
- Maintain records and reports necessary to provide and monitor an effective speech/language program
- Integrate goals and objectives into regular program
- Establish a parent/school inter-relationship in working with speech/language impaired learners
- Carry out directives of supervisor(s)
- State DOE licensure
- ASHA CCC
- 2 years of recent experience
- Master's degree
Why Partner with VocoVision?
- Remote assignments – 100% Work-from-home positions
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Guaranteed hours
- Virtual training resources
- Team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Remote work in Schools possible.
- VocoVision, rather than appearing out of the pandemic, has been an established remote services resource for schools stretching the country to assist in bringing education into the future for more than a decade.
- Independent contracts
For more details regarding this position, please contact me at [email protected] or by texting/calling (678) 748-5316. Resumes should be sent to my email if interested.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled