Virtual VI teacher Job
1.0 FTE Contract - Virtual Teacher for the Visually Impaired in CA
Working from home is the talk of the town, but when working with students, people often question whether a WFH job is even a possibility for them. Whenever there is a shift within education and related services, people wonder: Is this going to work for our students? More and more research is coming out on teletherapy, and the answer is repeatedly a resounding yes. With proper training, support, and tools, teletherapy providers are just as effective as on-site service delivery, and often more so.
This is a full-time role (7.25 hours/day, 5 days/week) on an independent contract. You will be servicing students with IEPs using a push in/pull out delivery model and collaborating with on site staff. If you’re ready to jump into a supportive, work from home CA Visually Impaired Teaching Job, please submit your resume to [email protected]
- Must be CA licensed Teacher for the Visually Impaired
- Master's Degree required
- 2 years of experience preferred
VocoVision in a Nutshell:
- Remote assignments – 100% Work-from-home positions
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Access to a full developed, established Teletherapy platform via VocoVision
- Clinical and Technology management team accessible throughout assignments
- VocoVision is an established resource for schools stretching the country to assist in bringing education into the future.
- We have over 11 years of helping educators and school districts offer Teletherapy services to their students.
If this role sounds like a great fit, or you are interested in discussing other openings, please reach to me directly by either phone or email. My direct information can be seen below, and I would love to hear from you and answer any questions that you may have!
Senior Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled