Virtual/Remote Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher for Indiana
At VocoVision, our remote DHH teachers transfer their extensive skill sets into a virtual learning environment to provide deaf and hard of hearing services to students across the country. Students receive the same level of instruction and teacher-student interaction virtually as they would in a physical setting. DHH teachers at VocoVision and their students have access to an engaging, intuitive platform, setting learners up for success. Teachers can instruct, assess, participate in IEPs, and communicate seamlessly with all stakeholders. The telepractice model can benefit families, school staff, and outside service providers.
I’m working with a school district in Indiana that is looking for a Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing for a K-12 caseload for the school year.
- Indiana Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing license/certification
- 2 years pediatric or school-based experience
- Self-motivated mindset as this is a completely remote job
- Excellent communication skill s
- Attend IEP meetings as needed and complete progress reports
- Conduct evaluations and assessments to identify students’ needs
- Collaborate with teachers that are on site
To learn more about this job opening, please email your resume to Account Executive Kelly Perez at [email protected] , or call directly 678-367-4912. We would love to answer your questions! Don’t let this opportunity go by.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled