VocoVision for Arizona Districts- school psychologists
VOCOVISION NEEDS AN SLP FOR Arizona SCHOOL DISTRICT
VocoVision is currently hiring a licensed Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for remote work in a school district located in Arizona. As an SLP, you will assess and treat students with communication disorders, specifically addressing speech, language, voice, and fluency issues.
We are looking for qualified candidates who meet the following criteria:
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills and strong interpersonal abilities
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Full-time or part-time availability
- Remote work opportunity for the 2023-2024 school year
- Weekly pay
- Set work hours
- Develop individualized treatment plans based on comprehensive evaluations and assessments
- Provide speech and language therapy to students in both individual and group settings
- Collaborate with teachers and parents to ensure students reach their full potential
If you are a dedicated and skilled Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) looking for a rewarding remote position, we encourage you to seize this opportunity and make a positive impact on students' lives. Join our dynamic online community at VocoVision and be part of a supportive community that values your expertise and commitment to exceptional care. To take the next step in your career, please submit your resume to Priscilla Espinosa, VocoVision Account Executive, at [email protected].
Don't miss out on this chance to contribute to the future of speech therapy and empower students to reach their full potentials!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled