VocoVision Physical Therapist Work From Home (Delaware)
VocoVision is seeking a part-time virtual school physical therapist to assist with the 22/23 school year in Delaware.
When you partner with us, you’re getting more than an innovative telepractice tech platform. You’re partnering with a team of specialists in our respective disciplines, committed to breaking down location and language barriers and creating connections between the country’s top school professionals and the students who need them.
More than 10 years ago, we realized that there were thousands of students around the country not receiving the services they needed and we wanted to change that. Fast forward to today - we offer a national network that makes it possible for schools and school districts to connect with highly qualified educators and therapists in any part of the country
- Competitive Hourly Pay!
- Including Direct and In-Direct Services.
- Weekly direct deposits
- 1099 Employment
- Working from the comfort of your home!
- Pay Rate: $50-$60+ an hour
- Number of Job Openings: 1
- Hours: Part-Time
- Grade Level: 5th Grade Student
- Caseload: To complete 1 evaluation as well as report writing and attend the IEP meeting
*A more detailed job description will be provided by the school district upon your interview. This is a general breakdown of the position gauge your interest and determine fit.
- You MUST be certified in the state of employment and the state you live in.
- Must have experience with clinical and school experience.
- (1) year of experience is preferred
- Complete Tech Competency Test before the interview.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- (10-15) minute screening call with a VocoVision Recruiter
- (20-30) minute virtual interview directly with the school district
- Offer is typically within 24 hours of the virtual interview.
Please feel free to reach out to me directly via phone or email to discuss more details about our job openings!
Director of Educational Telehealth Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled