VocoVision Speech Language Pathologist Job in Nebraska Schools
100% Remote Speech Language Pathologist Needed for Nebraska School
- Attend IEP meetings as needed and complete progress reports
- Conduct evaluations and assessments to identify students’ needs
- Job requires Nebraska Speech Language Pathologist certification but can live anywhere in the US
- Qualifications include being tech-savvy, organized, flexible and accountable, as job requires delivering services to students onsite while Speech Language Pathologist works from home.
- 2 years of experience in a school position preferred
If you are a Speech Language Pathologist in Nebraska and would like to apply for this work-from-home job, please apply here and send your resume to [email protected]. I can also be reached at 813-219-1083.
In order to interview you must pass a short tech screen to qualify. Please reach out through email to request this if you'd like to move quickly.
Software, training, and technical support are provided to ensure success with aiding students from home.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled